7.23.2009

Sad but Sweet


This funeral was a sad but sweet experience for me. It was for really neat guy who is a part of a really neat family. I felt so blessed to be able to do something and actually be able to help this family. They are such an awesome powerhouse of a family and just by working with them I feel like I've learned a lot  as to what kind of person I want to be. What's even cooler is that because these people are so great many, many people came running to find any means to be able to serve them. They helped with decorating, running errands, driving truck, making banners, helping with flowers, making meals, printing pictures, buying easels, etc. It made me think, I wonder who will want to help me when I am in need? I'm not sure, but for now I am grateful for this sad but sweet experience. Thanks for letting me be apart of this special day.
Casket Piece
Side Pieces for each side.

No comments: